FRIENDSHIP MEMORIES- THAT COUGHED PIECE OF BHATURA



Once upon a time, me and my group of friends went out to have lunch. It were our post graduation days and like every hostel, the mess in our hostel too served horrible food. So me along with my friends, Mushu and Tommy went out to fill our hungry bellies. As we reached a decent eatable place, I ordered pav bhaji for myself, Mushu ordered chole bhature and Tommy ordered a Thali.       Amongst all the three, tommy was a glutton and as the order was served, he kept on staring at Mushu’s plate. And his face said yumm at the sight of hot bhaturas and chole served with onion and pickles. His thali was served too but his eyes were fixed on chole bhature. He moved his hands forward to take a bite and that’s when he received a call, it was his girlfriend, “the love of his life”. So he left the lust for chole bhaturas and went out to talk to her. In te mean time, me and mushu started eating our pav bhaji and chole bhature respectively. Mushu suddenly felt something getting stuck in his throat, he started coughing and the piece of bhatura came out during the process. He kept the coughed piece of bhatura at the corner of the plate and then ate the rest of the bhatura. Tommy came back after a long chat with his loved one and when he looked at Mushu’s plate. There was just one piece of bhatura left. “ you ass, you left for me, just one piece, fuck you asshole” and saying that, he ate the left piece of bhatura. And that left piece was the same, the one he had coughed out. We both looked at him with disbelief as he relished it. once he finished it, he said, tasty tha yaar. We both burst into laughter rolling on the floors. Tommy looked puzzled and asked, what the fuck is wrong with you guys. Once I had my share of laughter, I told him the whole story. As he realized, the ugly truth, his face turned blue and he tried to vomit out what he had ate but alas, some mistakes cannot be mended. I laughed a lot that day till my stomach ached and Mushu was at the top of the world………..now tommy would never dare to look at his plate….

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?

MY FAREWELL SPEECH FOR BOBBY ACHAN AND GEORGE ACHAN