FROM THE DIARY OF A PROSTITUTE 2



I have discovered the reason why a man pays for a woman: He wants to be happy.
He wouldn’t pay a thousand francs just to have an orgasm. He wants to be happy. I do too, everyone does, and yet no one is. what I have got to lose if, for a while, I decide to become a….it’s a difficult word to think or even write…but let’s be blunt..what have I got to lose if I decide to become a prostitute for  a while?
Honour, dignity, self respect.  Although, when I think about it, I have never had any of those things. I didn’t ask to be born. I never found anyone to love me, I have always made wrong decisions- now I am letting life decide for me.

Popular posts from this blog

SINCE SEX GOT EASIER TO GET, LOVE GOT HARDER TO FIND

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

LOVE SOMETIMES COMES WITH LOST VIRGINITY