SHE ASKED WHAT IS LOVE....

As i guided my bike through busy roads, i had a smile on my face and happiness in my heart, my mind was filled with bliss such that even the traffic around seemed like a beautiful cacophony. Everything around was so calm, so slow, so blurred and i could imagine you. The night went by was beautiful, may be it was the moonlight or it were you, both seem same. I was smiling, i know that.

As i reached my office, i scribbled something thinking of you. 

You texted me, what is love.I thought for a while and said, i don't know exactly but may be its something like this and i texted you the scribble i wrote for you, 

"I keep thinking of you whole day, but last night was something different, even in my sleep, i was awake with you, even with my closed eyes, i could see your smiling face, my heart rejoiced with love, i felt so good, so wonderful and even in deep slumber i smiled, yes i think so thinking of you "

May be its something like this i said.......

Popular posts from this blog

SINCE SEX GOT EASIER TO GET, LOVE GOT HARDER TO FIND

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

LOVE SOMETIMES COMES WITH LOST VIRGINITY