IN THE BEGINNING WAS WORD

In the beginning was Word and the word was with God and the word was God. – St John 1:1

This verse from the gospel of St John is enough to prove the power of word. Words are powerful because the words you write, the words you say express your thoughts within. They affect the people around you, they inspire your very own surroundings. Words have the power to inspire; they have the power to motivate the weakest souls, to break the strongest hearts, to heal the broken wounds. Words are double edge swords, they can make you fall in love, They can make you fall out of love. They are soothing, so are they hurting. I do wish to spread love, a lot of love but I am a mortal man, I may fall down at times, I have my mood swings, I do go into depressions, I do feel weak and lonely at times, so rather than spreading love I would say, Issac would write his heart out, writing out those strong emotions that bombard his heart. 

As this Day is the first day of the year 2017, I wish to start the year on a positive note, so here I am writing down for you all one of my favorite bible verses :-

“Jesus answered them, have faith I God. I assure you that whoever tells this hill to get up and throw itself in the sea and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says will happen, it will be done for him. For this reason I tell you, when you pray and ask for something, believe that you have received it and you will be given whatever you ask for. And when you stand and pray forgive anything you may have against anyone, so that your Father in heaven will forgive the wrongs you have done”.- St Mark 11:22-25

When Jesus says, you can move mountains, yes then we surely can. We need to have faith in God and belief in ourselves. When we believe we are awesome and say to ourselves that o yeah, I am awesome. Trust me buddy, you are an awesome soul. Have the guts to love yourself, have the guts to look onto yourself and say those three beautiful words. “I LOVE  YOU”. And to love ourselves, we need to be healed of the wounds of the past, we need to let go those hateful memories, those hateful feelings, we need to forgive the ones who have hurt us and empty our hearts so that God pours his love and fills us with his blessings


Lets make a fresh start in 2017, lets believe in miracles again, lets chase our dreams again and become  the person we wish to be, Lets not drag life, but live with hope and high spirit..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?

MY FAREWELL SPEECH FOR BOBBY ACHAN AND GEORGE ACHAN