THE DOG WHO SPOKE HIS HEART OUT

In the night as I was sprawling back home, I met a dog. I asked him, hey dude, chilling out today. The dog replied, what it has to do with you, go home. I asked, this days, in the night hours, you don’t roam around in our neighborhood. Don’t you bark this days, every time you see a man with questionable intentions, someone who is suspicious in his actions, don’t you know the cases of stealth and robbery have increased in our neighborhood? People will question your credibility now buddy, the image of dogs is at stake. Dog whispered within, look at this piece of ass, doesn’t do his work properly and advising others to be aware of their responsibilities. The dog said you seem to be so full of knowledge and your tongue is not a bit tired shooting all those hypocritic words of wisdom. Seven days ago, I had come to your house, I saw your wife smiling outside the house. I felt happy looking happy at her and thought to myself, today I will surely get some bread to eat. Thirty minutes passed by, I wagged my tail non-stop but neither your wife nor did you take notice of me. I roamed the whole colony but I could find no place, where I could get something to eat. Thirsty, hungry and tired, I came back. Its been two days I haven’t eaten anything, don’t irritate me more and leave home. I thought for a while and realized his grief is real and what he said is right, so out of curiosity I asked, don’t feel angry dude, but that day, didn’t you get anything to eat. The dog said, no, that day, till evening no one gave me bread to eat but in the night came two people, they gave me bread and biscuits to eat. Curiosity got the better of me again and I asked again, was it Mr. Gupta and Choubey,  it must be surely them, they take good care of animals like you. No, said the dog, those two people were I guess those, people whom you labeled as men with suspicious intentions, robbers and criminals, they arranged bread for me. Perhaps that’s why I stay away from your colony these days, bye need to go now, you also leave home now, saying this the dog went away. I stood their puzzled and a bit guilty, as I had learned a lesson.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?

MY FAREWELL SPEECH FOR BOBBY ACHAN AND GEORGE ACHAN