10 questions i hate being asked

10 most hated questions, i hate being asked


1. When an uncle asks me, what are your future plans ?
 My mind says, common man, please mind your own business, don't bother

2.When my mother asks me,so  you have a girlfriend right!!!!!
oh please Ma don't ask such embarrassing questions.....how do i answer that

3.When a committed  friend of mine asks me, " Bro can you lend me some money, want to go on a date with my girlfriend"
 common how can you torture me with such a question, you have a girlfriend right, and you want my money too, be happy with what you have

4.when a girl asks me dude could you please recharge my mobile balance ?
My mind says, oh ya, you think your father funds my pocket money

5.When my dad asks me, why do you always stay glued to your Mobile and laptop?
Now dad i wish if i could tell you all the reasons

6.When someone asks me, why are you still single ?
My mind says, how do i know......why i am still single,you better go, find out the answer and let me know.

7. When my relatives and neighbours ask me, " what was your result" ?
My Mind says, What will you do knowing my result, you please kindly focus on the marks of your child, whatever my marks are my parents are there to taunt me. 

8. When i am chilling out with my friends and my Teacher calls me " Where are you, when are you submitting your assignments'
My mind says, oh gosh, i need some peace

9.When during Preparation leaves, my friends ask, "how many chapters have you completed bro"
My mind says, dude, i am just a stupid idiot like you, no matter, how many days i get, i will study a night before my exam.

10. When a person calls me and asks me, who are you? where are you speaking from?
My Mind speaks a 1000 expletives,and then i say to him, you idiot, you are calling me and asking me who i am and i disconnect the phone.

Comments

  1. Its a social fact !!

    Try to visit this link

    www.lime4media-e-learning.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hihi, amusing list! Could related to quite a few of them. :D
    Wonder why do people have to ask so many questions, why can't they mind their own business.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

OH WOWW GAL!!!!!!! YOU ARE A VIRGIN....LETS FALL IN LOVE...

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?