ANGER BETAKES ME STILL I TRY TO BE POSITIVE...


Anger betakes me
yet I must take anger back
displeasure damages me
not those I allow to awaken a storm within me

It is malignant, poisonous, lethal.

Still, you look like a white rose
and I, the one of black
everything is backwards
yet backwards I must not walk
forward I must go
one day at a time.

Through the lucidity and the fog
I must take everything life gives
give back to others
and He who gave me the breath of life.

Remembering that, although, time seems to stand still
it will pass abruptly
making me mindful to treasure the beauty I find in each day
seeking tranquility so it doesn't pass me by like a whirlwind.

Holding onto placid, peaceful moments
not hurricanes or hardship
choosing to be whatever color rose I desire
not what others perceive me to be
nor worrying the color of their aura.

Patience over impulsion
not making hasty decisions to regret
or avoidable afflictions.

Allowing time to heal my wounds
letting bitterness bleed out of my being
like sap from a tree
awakening lifeblood
in myself and others that deserve my devotion
ultimately choosing the tree of life
over the tree of demise.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH WOWW GAL!!!!!!! YOU ARE A VIRGIN....LETS FALL IN LOVE...

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?