I LIVE IN MY OWN WORLD



I Live
In the forest of my mind, paths forever growing,
In the outskirts of civilization.
In the middle of a culture so shell-shocked, people have forgotten their native languages, arts, and wisdom.
I Live
In the fountain of eternal pain, where you cut your losses and rebel against society.
In the eroding ocean, someday hoping to be revived again.
In the youth of my life.
In the currents of the be
aches along the coast, searching for a lost love.
In the face of that sun, that shines my days and night with rays of light so bright, I fear describing them wrong in any way.
In this place, in this time, now.
I Live
In the pain of love engulfed by my heart, forever more binding me to a soul so close, yet so far away.
In the struggles of my ancestors.
In the faith of humanity, for the future.
In the words of those who bring me down, empowering me to push myself up.
In the wonders of my heart, how each beat reminds me that time is running out.
In this time. Even though it is not my friend, but it will shield me from the pain and suffering, in time, I heal.
I Live
In love.
In hate.
In the spotlight.
In the brewing.
In the languages.
In the writing.
that I pen,
I live.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH WOWW GAL!!!!!!! YOU ARE A VIRGIN....LETS FALL IN LOVE...

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?