I NEVER MEANT TO HURT YOU, I NEVER MEANT TO BREAK YOUR HEART


I never meant to hurt you
I never meant to break your heart,
I just,
I have these moments,
When I build myself up,
I think I feel something,

But I'm simply hiding,
Running from myself,
Hurling myself into thoughts,
Dreams,
Anything to cover,
The way I really feel inside.
I allow,
What I know isn't real,
To take over my mind,

Creating an alternate reality,
Where escape is easy,
And looking back
Is something I'm free from.
Somedays,
My life is like a novel,
nothing seems real,
It's just the thoughts from my head,
Projected and thrown out there,
Somedays,
It runs so deep,
I start to believe it myself,
But the truth is,
It's not real,
It's all a lie,
I'm not the person you see,
I'm a shell,
And my insides disintegrate,
Long ago,
There's nothing left,
And even if I tried,
I'd never feel the things I wanted to,
Simply because
I'm too afraid. 

Popular posts from this blog

SINCE SEX GOT EASIER TO GET, LOVE GOT HARDER TO FIND

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

IN THE BEGINNING WAS WORD