I NEVER MEANT TO HURT YOU, I NEVER MEANT TO BREAK YOUR HEART


I never meant to hurt you
I never meant to break your heart,
I just,
I have these moments,
When I build myself up,
I think I feel something,

But I'm simply hiding,
Running from myself,
Hurling myself into thoughts,
Dreams,
Anything to cover,
The way I really feel inside.
I allow,
What I know isn't real,
To take over my mind,

Creating an alternate reality,
Where escape is easy,
And looking back
Is something I'm free from.
Somedays,
My life is like a novel,
nothing seems real,
It's just the thoughts from my head,
Projected and thrown out there,
Somedays,
It runs so deep,
I start to believe it myself,
But the truth is,
It's not real,
It's all a lie,
I'm not the person you see,
I'm a shell,
And my insides disintegrate,
Long ago,
There's nothing left,
And even if I tried,
I'd never feel the things I wanted to,
Simply because
I'm too afraid. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?

MY FAREWELL SPEECH FOR BOBBY ACHAN AND GEORGE ACHAN