WITHIN HER EYES


I found it all within her eyes from the very moment we met.

Her form, her smile and magnetic eyes I could never forget.

Fears became wants as I longed to take her tight in my arms.

"May you kiss me?" she quires coyly, with all of her charms.

"Kind sir, I would be most delighted! Please do." she gasped.

We didn't - we met eyes to eyes, as together our hands clasped.



Eternity froze - time did stand still, with that souls' embrace.

Gazing at all of life's wonder glowing from her smiling face.

Trembling wildly in anticipations, lips smoldered with desire.

Kissing deep, long, longingly - passion only fueling that fire.

The consuming kisses stopped - breathlessly trying just to recompose.

"Why kind sir, Is there something the matter?" she smiles, she giggles, ...she knows.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH WOWW GAL!!!!!!! YOU ARE A VIRGIN....LETS FALL IN LOVE...

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?