HAPPY FATHER'S DAY



Well two days ago it was Happy Father's day...a day dedicated to all Fathers  who play a big role in bringing up their children by paying up all their expenses...Fathers who protect them and secure them from every trouble that comes in the path of their children. Father's may not be hyped like Mothers are but they are equally important to bring up a child.

My relation with my Dad has seen lot many ups and downs. From my childhood days, i have feared him. I still do. I feared him may be because of the thrashing i used to get for every mistake i used to do or may be because i had immense respect for him. As i grew up, there used to be heated arguments between us...our thoughts never matched on anything......and with time the gap between us increased....now we rarely talk..but still he pays all my bills...loves me..even though he cannot express but i know he cares.....and i respect him for that...he is just a bit over possessive...

My Mother and my relatives always used to tell me, that he was so happy when i was born. He gave a big party to his friends and dear ones celebrating my birth. When i was in kinder garden, he was the one who took the pain to drop me to my school. Every time a senior guy used to bully me....i used to go back home and complain it to my dad and he would then fix the problem by bullying that guy....i never felt a bit of fear when he was with me....he took care of my mother every time she fell sick...i remember when i was 8 years old, i with my mother had went to live with my grandma during my summer vacations....when i came back, i saw my photos beneath his pillow. Such was his love for me....during my 10th standard, he was the one who used to stay awake with me whole night, so that i keep studying and do not fall asleep......

He was very poor in expressing his emotions THOUGH but his actions said it all......GOD BLESS HIM..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH WOWW GAL!!!!!!! YOU ARE A VIRGIN....LETS FALL IN LOVE...

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?