I AM WEIRD AND BROKEN


I am
weird and broken

I wonder
if I have real friends

I hear
the insults that make me want run

I see
my friends leaving me one by one

I want
to smile more naturally

I am
weird and broken

I pretend
to be okay

I feel
lonely as I see everyone pass by

I touch
the scars on my heart that never seem to fade away

I worry
that I'll be alone in the end

I cry
when I feel lonely and i feel as no one cares

I am
weird and broken

I understand
that you're worried

I say
"I'm fine"but in reality,I'm not

I dream
that I can finally get friends that will be my side,and not leave me in the end

I try
to make friends but they all slip away

I hope
that people who aren't on the internet will finally see through this facade

I am
weird and broken....

Popular posts from this blog

SINCE SEX GOT EASIER TO GET, LOVE GOT HARDER TO FIND

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

IN THE BEGINNING WAS WORD