NO ONE CAN UNDERSTAND..



No one can understand
No one can stand the pain in me
I have felt, I have lived, I have tasted
The pain of life
A lot it scares me, I'm afraid of everything
Death, love loss
I wish everyone can see, how broken I am
Insecure I have become.
Maybe then they would stop
Breaking me into more pieces
Bringing me down to my knees.
Even if I'm sure of something,
I'm too scared to accept it.
Who do I blame?
Myself, my family, my friends
Who do I cry to?
I want all the pain to stop
I want to be afraid no more
If only everyone could see
That I'm cracked, I'm broken.
What do I do now?
How do I move on?
I'm too broken to be fixed
My heart is too damaged to be loved
My body too afraid to trust.
I wish there was someone out there like me
Someone who can understand me
Someone who can fix me
How I wish this world could set me free
Free from all the things of this earth
Free from all the pains and fear
Free from everything I know
And things I know nothing about...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH WOWW GAL!!!!!!! YOU ARE A VIRGIN....LETS FALL IN LOVE...

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?