SEARCHING FOR INNER PEACE...


Waiting and hoping for your contact,
That never comes,
Counting the days into weeks,
They always arrive.

I am not waiting or hoping for your love,
That has long passed,
Regretting all the things I never said,
Eats my mind away.

Reaching out after so long,
You never understood,
I was not looking forgiveness,
Only Inner peace.

Wanting to speak to you,
It would not abate,
Reaching out to you,
You had no interest.

Understanding the reasons why,
Don't stop the pain,
Looking for my inner peace,
I lost another piece.

Mistakes, so many mistakes,
I can't put right,
Having the opportunity to say goodbye,
you refuse to give.

Comments

  1. Oh! so heart-touching, Isaac. May everyone get their share of inner peace. Much needed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've brought out some of the unavoidable paradoxes that plague human relationships.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

OH WOWW GAL!!!!!!! YOU ARE A VIRGIN....LETS FALL IN LOVE...

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?