TRAPPED WITHIN..


My love, my drug,flows through my blood.

"Is there a way out?" I cry to God above.

They say I will overcome this one day, but it's hard when my own mind doesn't feel the same way.

I don't strive to feel good, just to feel numb, because no feelings at all are better than some.

In search of a way out of my dark days, I stumbled upon something that took the pain away.

It was love at first sight, the perfect escape, unaware of the consequences I would soon pay.

Relationships, jobs, opportunities quickly fade, with the only thing left being the mess I had made.

Now my new "normal" is dysfunction and sin,desperate for what would make most people cringe.

Straws up my nose or a needle in my vein became the only way to get through the day.

I never meant to hurt those who love me most, but the decisions i became forced to make were no longer my own.

The perfect solution I thought I had found, became the ugly addiction holding me down.

Hope for a better way becomes bleaker everyday when what's ruining my life is all that I crave.

A temporary relief of my pain,guilt and shame, became a permanent struggle I face everyday.

Will I ever have the courage and strength to end this lifestyle for happier days?

All one can do is hope and pray....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH WOWW GAL!!!!!!! YOU ARE A VIRGIN....LETS FALL IN LOVE...

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?