WHY I WRITE....BECAUSE I AM A LONER....AND THAT'S THE WAY I XPRESS.....


Every now again I have a friend
Who hasn't been where I've been
Ask why I spend so much time
In my own little world writing my rhymes
And it gets me asking myself
Why I do what I do, who does it help?
How do I explain in so many words
Why I pour all my joy my sorrow my hurt
Out to perfect strangers and hope to be heard?
I guess it's partially because it's a way for me to release
All these stray wondering thoughts so that they cease
And I'd be lying if I said
It wasn't fun showing off what goes on in my head
But you see those are just the obvious ones, the surface stuff
Because what if some guy whose had it rough
Reads something I wrote when I was getting over
Some crap in my life and he decides
You know what if he can do It so can I
Or some girl with a broken heart and a knife in her hands
Reads a sad love story and she can relate and she stands
And decides her wrists don't need to bleed today
Because she's beautiful and I'm telling you now she's strong

One right word can erase so much wrong
So why do I write? Because to a broken heart
The right poem can be so much more than art
It talks to you deep and let's you feel
Just what you need to so that you can heal
So when I have a chance to play my part
And tear my self apart and leave my bare heart
On a page i will do it because this world needs
A few more poems just to let people believe.........

Comments

  1. Nice one Issac. I guess we all have a very good reason to write, nothing gives us more pleasure than putting our thoughts together and identifying how they all come together so well :)..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Vinay like you inspire people with your inspiring posts.....i too want to connect to the hearts of people thru my writing....:-) and thanx bro for the compliment....

      Delete
  2. Most of us who write, do so to express their thoughts on paper, often coz its easier to write than to speak about them. I relate to your reasons for writing.
    Loved the way you've expressed yourself here :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful words, Isaac.
    May the words be inspiring & help people live with hope & joy. May there be miracles through words...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

OH WOWW GAL!!!!!!! YOU ARE A VIRGIN....LETS FALL IN LOVE...

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?