I DREAMED OF HER


She came in my dream when I was asleep, when I was at rest with my eyes closed. When I woke up in the morning, she was not there, I searched her, I searched for the dream in the sheets of bed, under the bed but she was not there. I cannot believe it- Just a moment before she was here, so beautiful, so real and suddenly she is not found at all and there is no way to find her.


She only appeared, she was not a reality, she was just a dream. I got awake and she disappeared. Nothing happens to the dream, nothing happened. It was never there in the first place. I was asleep that’s why she was there. I woke up and couldn’t find her. Simply the girl disappeared and there seems to be no possibility to find her. There is only one possibility, If I fall asleep again only then only I could meet her….May be in my dreams…..Because months have passed by after we broke up.....but i am not able to get over her.........to meet her again is not possible...to love her again is not possible...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?

MY FAREWELL SPEECH FOR BOBBY ACHAN AND GEORGE ACHAN