FRIENDSHIP DIARY- SOMETIMES THINGS ARE NOT THE SAME AS WE SEE IT...


I Always thought my friends can do no wrong was my belief. When one of my friend's had a breakup, i always thought that it was the girl who was wrong. I always thought she was a slut who used boy's as per her needs and in my mind's i must have abused her several times. She was a common friend but i broke ties with her. Things that were told about her made a negative perception of her in my mind. But truth has its own way to reveal out. It leaks out somehow in some way. 

One day i visited him at his place. After talking for a while, he went for a bath. i saw his mobile lying on the couch, so just for fun started playing with it. Out of curiosity, i checked his whatsapp chats and i read the chat of him and his ex girlfriend. That was when truth struck me hard, really hard.

She was not that bad as i was told, he was not that good as i always thought. He had his own faults, his own mistakes to count but he never revealed his bad side to me. I realized she was not a slut, just a sweet simple loving girl who just needed some love, care and attention. It was not her mistake completely. Mistakes happened on both sides.

I felt really guilty to think so bad of her and i was surprised that how people we love can be so devilish at times. He could be this bad to a girl, i never thought. But then i realized no one is good all the time, no one is bad all the time. We all have a devil in us, We all have an angel in us. 

I took out my mobile, searched her in my favorites list and texted her a Hiii....it was my first step towards correcting my mistake and getting out of the pool of guilt, i accidently jumped into. I waited for her reply, but it didn't come.....

"Ladki hai bhaav to khaayegi" but She is a Friend too " Kab tak bhaav khaayegi"......HA HA HA HA H

Popular posts from this blog

SINCE SEX GOT EASIER TO GET, LOVE GOT HARDER TO FIND

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

LOVE SOMETIMES COMES WITH LOST VIRGINITY