FRIENDSHIP DIARY- SOMETIMES THINGS ARE NOT THE SAME AS WE SEE IT...


I Always thought my friends can do no wrong was my belief. When one of my friend's had a breakup, i always thought that it was the girl who was wrong. I always thought she was a slut who used boy's as per her needs and in my mind's i must have abused her several times. She was a common friend but i broke ties with her. Things that were told about her made a negative perception of her in my mind. But truth has its own way to reveal out. It leaks out somehow in some way. 

One day i visited him at his place. After talking for a while, he went for a bath. i saw his mobile lying on the couch, so just for fun started playing with it. Out of curiosity, i checked his whatsapp chats and i read the chat of him and his ex girlfriend. That was when truth struck me hard, really hard.

She was not that bad as i was told, he was not that good as i always thought. He had his own faults, his own mistakes to count but he never revealed his bad side to me. I realized she was not a slut, just a sweet simple loving girl who just needed some love, care and attention. It was not her mistake completely. Mistakes happened on both sides.

I felt really guilty to think so bad of her and i was surprised that how people we love can be so devilish at times. He could be this bad to a girl, i never thought. But then i realized no one is good all the time, no one is bad all the time. We all have a devil in us, We all have an angel in us. 

I took out my mobile, searched her in my favorites list and texted her a Hiii....it was my first step towards correcting my mistake and getting out of the pool of guilt, i accidently jumped into. I waited for her reply, but it didn't come.....

"Ladki hai bhaav to khaayegi" but She is a Friend too " Kab tak bhaav khaayegi"......HA HA HA HA H

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?

MY FAREWELL SPEECH FOR BOBBY ACHAN AND GEORGE ACHAN