HAPPY BIRTHDAY STACEY

Dear Stacey,



My dear, dearo, dearest friend. You once said, I am like your nose who is essential  for your life but like your nose starts irritating you when you catch cold, I too irritate you at times,but because I am the nose of your life, I am an inseparable part of you.  I have a same opinion for you. We meet a lot of people In our lives and some remain with us and some get lost in the ocean of forgetfulness. You are one of those person who I want to be friend’s with for my whole life. There is this childish innocence in you that I like the most and your honesty towards life which is your most valuable attribute. In you I found a reader who reads all the good and bad stuff i write , a friend with whom I can share the weirdest thoughts.  There were days when some questions used to trouble but then there was you, always ready with her honest opinions. Your perception is valuable because you see what I ignore and you bring a twist to my thoughts.  There have been several betrayals in my life and I was thrown into the deepest sorrows because of some people whom I considered my friends. So you can imagine to find someone like you is a blessing for me. You are one of those wonderful blessings God bestowed on me. When I count my blessings in my prayers, I never forget to take your name before my Lord.  Well I still remember the prank we together played on Himanshu was one of those hilarious episodes and  I remember it  failed just because of your stupidity even though that prank went for 3 long days…ha ha ha ha ha……but still it fell flat on the ground like a pack of cards just because of you...only you.

For now, you are in Hyderabad, I am in Bhopal, the distance is not far away so I surely hope that you, me, Nitish and himanshu will definitely meet up one day…have loads of fun and will together pose for a selfie one day……..i am eagerly waiting for that day…that one day. I don’t know what’s in store in future, who knows may be we may fight in days to come on some issue or may be there would be some misunderstanding that would drift us away, who knows but then one must be positive and I hope we will stay connected for times to come.  Well happy birthday to you once again….hope you have a great and wonderful life ahead…God bless you great health and lot of wealth…..See you soon….on whatsapp he he he he he…..cheers to our friendship.....yayeeeeeee

Yours lovingly

Izzy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?

MY FAREWELL SPEECH FOR BOBBY ACHAN AND GEORGE ACHAN