LAST WORDS OF A MAN WHO WAS WRONGLY CONVICTED....

This are the last words of a man who was wrongly convicted in the murder and rape of a woman….whom he never knew….because of which he had to spent 12 precious years of his life in jail…..a complete failure of the Judicial system...a blunder...




A man who lead a disastrous life, whose life was full of alcohol and drug abuse, a life full of misadventures, a life of chasing women, abusing them and using them for sex…This were his last words...



"I hope I go to neither heaven or hell. I wish that at the time of my death that I could go to sleep and never wake up and never have a bad dream. Eternal rest, like you have seen on some tombstones, that’s what I hope for, Because I don’t want to go through the judgement. I don’t want anybody judging me again. I asked myself what was the purpose of my birth when I was on death row, when I was destroying myself in the prison. If I was going to go through all that, what was even the reason for my birth, why was I born in first place ?  I almost cursed my mother and dad- it was so bad- for putting me on this earth. If I had it all to do over again, I wouldn’t be born……….".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH WOWW GAL!!!!!!! YOU ARE A VIRGIN....LETS FALL IN LOVE...

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?