LAST WORDS OF A MAN WHO WAS WRONGLY CONVICTED....

This are the last words of a man who was wrongly convicted in the murder and rape of a woman….whom he never knew….because of which he had to spent 12 precious years of his life in jail…..a complete failure of the Judicial system...a blunder...




A man who lead a disastrous life, whose life was full of alcohol and drug abuse, a life full of misadventures, a life of chasing women, abusing them and using them for sex…This were his last words...



"I hope I go to neither heaven or hell. I wish that at the time of my death that I could go to sleep and never wake up and never have a bad dream. Eternal rest, like you have seen on some tombstones, that’s what I hope for, Because I don’t want to go through the judgement. I don’t want anybody judging me again. I asked myself what was the purpose of my birth when I was on death row, when I was destroying myself in the prison. If I was going to go through all that, what was even the reason for my birth, why was I born in first place ?  I almost cursed my mother and dad- it was so bad- for putting me on this earth. If I had it all to do over again, I wouldn’t be born……….".

Popular posts from this blog

SINCE SEX GOT EASIER TO GET, LOVE GOT HARDER TO FIND

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

LOVE SOMETIMES COMES WITH LOST VIRGINITY