I WANTED TO PROPOSE MY LOVE TO YOU BUT.....


Today is propose day and I wanted to propose my love to you.  Trust me, I want to, I do, I do. But something holds me back, I don’t know what.  I am in love with those beautiful moments we spend together and mind keeps visiting those past moments of love. I am in love with your beautiful smile and that small mole, that light mole, just below your lips. I am in love with your long hairs, long dark hairs. Your eyes that say a 1000 words that your pink lips seldom would express, I am so much in love with them. Your lips I want to kiss them so often, so very often. Like always.  I love to fondle your virgin boobs that are yet to reach their full glory, i love it when I kiss your navel and I see it shiver with ectasy. I love to caress your thighs and hear every single moan that escapes your lips. I love it when you tighten your grip and pull me towards yourself, at times with your hands and at times locking me in between your legs. How I love to feel trapped in your love locks. How I love it when I pant for breathe once its all over and see your face glowing wih satisfaction. How I love it when we laugh together, how I love it when we fight for silly reasons, how I love it when we keep staring at each other . How I Love to hug you and hold you tightly in my arms. How I love that erotic smell that comes from you, how I love it when you bite my ears and I bite yours….


but



I hate it when you don’t talk to me for no reason. I hate it when I become  a victim of your mood swings. I hate it when you act weird, I hate it when you tell lies. I hate it when you try to dominate me and tell me how to live my life, I hate it when you try to change me and mould me as per you wish. I hate it when you argue with me for no reason, I hate it when you don’t love me when I come near you seeking love. I hate it when you piss me off with your antiques, with your constant nagging. My life Is already a tale of so many problems and you make it more miserable with your stupidity, I so badly feel to slap you at times when you confuse me with your words, when you try to play your stupid mind games with me. I hate it when you ask me those simple direct questions that are so difficult to answer ?. I just hate it when things get complicated and we are clueless whether to talk as friends or lovers…….

Popular posts from this blog

SINCE SEX GOT EASIER TO GET, LOVE GOT HARDER TO FIND

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

IN THE BEGINNING WAS WORD