I WANTED TO PROPOSE MY LOVE TO YOU BUT.....


Today is propose day and I wanted to propose my love to you.  Trust me, I want to, I do, I do. But something holds me back, I don’t know what.  I am in love with those beautiful moments we spend together and mind keeps visiting those past moments of love. I am in love with your beautiful smile and that small mole, that light mole, just below your lips. I am in love with your long hairs, long dark hairs. Your eyes that say a 1000 words that your pink lips seldom would express, I am so much in love with them. Your lips I want to kiss them so often, so very often. Like always.  I love to fondle your virgin boobs that are yet to reach their full glory, i love it when I kiss your navel and I see it shiver with ectasy. I love to caress your thighs and hear every single moan that escapes your lips. I love it when you tighten your grip and pull me towards yourself, at times with your hands and at times locking me in between your legs. How I love to feel trapped in your love locks. How I love it when I pant for breathe once its all over and see your face glowing wih satisfaction. How I love it when we laugh together, how I love it when we fight for silly reasons, how I love it when we keep staring at each other . How I Love to hug you and hold you tightly in my arms. How I love that erotic smell that comes from you, how I love it when you bite my ears and I bite yours….


but



I hate it when you don’t talk to me for no reason. I hate it when I become  a victim of your mood swings. I hate it when you act weird, I hate it when you tell lies. I hate it when you try to dominate me and tell me how to live my life, I hate it when you try to change me and mould me as per you wish. I hate it when you argue with me for no reason, I hate it when you don’t love me when I come near you seeking love. I hate it when you piss me off with your antiques, with your constant nagging. My life Is already a tale of so many problems and you make it more miserable with your stupidity, I so badly feel to slap you at times when you confuse me with your words, when you try to play your stupid mind games with me. I hate it when you ask me those simple direct questions that are so difficult to answer ?. I just hate it when things get complicated and we are clueless whether to talk as friends or lovers…….

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH WOWW GAL!!!!!!! YOU ARE A VIRGIN....LETS FALL IN LOVE...

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?