RANTINGS OF A LONELY SOUL- VALENTINE SPECIAL


 Being single at times is so weird at times, you feel so lonely at times. As if there exists no single soul in this world who loves you.  This loneliness gets deeper when the month of February comes, the so called month of love and that particular week called the Valentine week becomes so irritating, when you see different posts on your news feed where people are wishing each other rose day, teddy day, chocolate day, hug day and kiss day and what not. Seeing those posts, you simply feel so depressed, so disappointed, whom do I give a rose, whom do I share a chocolate with, whom do I give a teddy bear, with whom do I make those false promises.

Where will I find someone who will hug me in this lonely times,
Where will I find someone who will kiss me in this lonely days,


I actually don’t know how two people meet, come close and something happens between them called love. Love is still an enigma for me, a mystery that is yet to be unraveled by my heart. How two people get so comfortable in the company of each other, I don’t know. I just stare at couples at times looking at them. They may think about me as a loner, a lonely soul who is still single.  The depression enlarges as the emptiness in my heart deepens.  Being alone sometimes feels like hell, you keep burning with jealousy and anger. There is no one whom you can talk too. All are just friends may be, may be may be not , I don’t know. I know nothing. Being single is not bad, its not bad at all. But this world makes you feel so, they do, they really do. You are having a great time living your life, in your own space but then when you read those love stories, when you see love happening in movies, when you see your friends dating, when you hear their dating stories, you feel so weird, so bad. You ask a question to yourself,” am I so worthless”.

 Love is still an enigma…have never experienced it…have never surrendered myself to anyone…never did I feel like.. .i never met anyone so good….flirting doesn’t appeals me now……it is soulless and has no substance…..i am like a drug addict who now needs heavy doses….small doses wont do…..i need heavy doses…..or else if I don’t get it…I need to go to a rehab to detoxify myself of all this shitty thoughts. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?

MY FAREWELL SPEECH FOR BOBBY ACHAN AND GEORGE ACHAN