THE RAINS CAME BACK, SO DID SHE....CHANGING SEASONS.....CHANGING SHE...


It was all over, the droplets of her memories had vanished in the sunlight of Life. I was basking in the sun and the weather in my life was crystal clear.  I was recovering from the harshness of winter and her cold attitude towards my feelings. Everytime I wanted to talk, she always killed those feeling with her weird attitude and over thinking. We were dragging our friendship but everything reaches it saturation at one point of time. So did our dragging, the rope of our relation had become quite thin. I asked her , if I could move out of her life. She said, surely you can and saying this she cut the rope of our relation with her sharp words. I was not devasted but happy that a burden was lightened from my shoulders, for I had too many problems in life to deal with.


 Life was good and simple again, no fogs of winters, no rains of rainy season. The day was clear, for sunlight was warm. Although it burned my back at times but it didn’t matter much as long as there were no confusions. But then good times and great weather don’t last always, so was the case, she returned and this time with unexpected rain of words. Rain of words that continued for a whole night, one whole day making me drenched with guilt. I was shivering with agony,  droplets of her innocent accusations were dripping from all over my body.


I am shivering, its so cold around, I need her, I need to go back in her arms, for her hug has warmth, for in her arms there is intimacy.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?

MY FAREWELL SPEECH FOR BOBBY ACHAN AND GEORGE ACHAN