I MET A MONGOOSE IN THE WOODS.....WOWWWW.....


Like everyday I finished my jogging session and was walking back where I had parked my bike. I was sweating profusely and was enjoying the fruit of my hard work. I am so much in love with my sweat. I was walking back exhausted but with a smile on my face when suddenly I heard someone walking in the near by woods. Someone was walking on those deal leaves and the leaves were screaming enough to witness the presence of the intruder. I got alert and walked towards the direction of the voice. The voices became more clear. Fear gripped me again.


I prayed that it ain’t a leopard. As I walked near I saw a small four footed creature walking, a body full of hairs. I tried to recognize it, what was that….o Jesus…it’s a mongoose….wowwww…that was a rare sight to be seen. I took my mobile and turned on the flash, the mongoose noticed me. we stared at each other for a while and before I could take a click, it took a sudden right turn and vanished into the woods and all I could hear was screeching of dead leaves and twigs. 

Popular posts from this blog

SINCE SEX GOT EASIER TO GET, LOVE GOT HARDER TO FIND

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

IN THE BEGINNING WAS WORD