WRITER'S BLOC-when I am finished…I take re-birth in Christ


When I go through this phenomenon called the Writer’s block, where thoughts cease to form in your mind.  Where you try to think hard but nothing forms in your mind. Head starts to ache, the more you try to think, the more you feel disappointed, I then try to calm myself. Lye around idly, watch movies, read books, still nothing comes in mind. I lye idly looking at the ceiling fan as it rotates with speed, cooling the hot air around. Suddenly like a thunder bolt, a thought strikes me and I realize, oh!!!!! Yes I haven’t read the bible for so long, I need to read it right now.


I take the bible, clean the dust on it and read it where I had ended it last time. As I read it, understand it, meditate on it and my mind is filled with peace. It calms down ready to give birth to new ideas………….when I am finished…I take re-birth in Christ…oh yes I do….


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH WOWW GAL!!!!!!! YOU ARE A VIRGIN....LETS FALL IN LOVE...

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?