WHAT IS DEFEAT....... ?


Does a leaf, when it falls from the tree in winter, feel defeated by the cold?

The tree says to the leaf: ‘ That’s the cycle of life. You may think you’re going to die, but you live on in me. It’s thanks to you that I’m alive, because I can breathe. It’s also thanks to you that I have felt loved, because I was able to give shade to the weary traveler. Your sap is in my sap; we are one thing.’

Does a man who spent years preparing to climb the highest mountain in the world feel defeated when, on reaching that mountain, he discovers that nature has cloaked the summit in storm clouds? The man says to the mountain: ‘you don’t want me this time , but the weather will change and, one day, I will make it to the top. Meanwhile , you’ll still be here waiting for me.’

Does a young man, rejected by his first love, declare that love does not exist? The young man says to himself: ‘ I’ll find someone better able to understand what I feel. And then I will be happy for the rest of my days.’


In the cycle of nature there is no such thing as victory or defeat: THERE IS ONLY MOVEMENT.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH WOWW GAL!!!!!!! YOU ARE A VIRGIN....LETS FALL IN LOVE...

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?