WHAT THE EYES DON'T SEE, THE HEART GRIEVES OVER- I MISS YOU ALL



Recently one Sunday I decided to go to the church to attend the mass. After some time , I realized I was in the wrong church- it was a protestant church.
I was about to leave, but the vicar was just beginning his sermon, and I thought it would be rude to get up at that point, and it was a real blessing, because that day I heard things I very much needed to hear.
He said something like:
“ in all the languages in the world, there is the same proverb: “what the eyes don’t see, the heart doesn’t grieve over.” Well I say that there isn’t an ounce of truth to it. the further off they are, the closer to the heart are all those feelings that we try to repress and forget. If we are in exile, we want to store away every tiny memory of our roots. If we are far from the person we love, everyone we pass in the streets reminds us of them.
The gospels and all the sacred texts were written in exile, in search of God’s understanding, of the faith that moves whole people of the pilgrimage of souls wandering the face of the earth. Our ancestors did not know, as we do not know, what the divinity expects from our lives. And it is out of that doubt that books are written, pictures painted, because we don’t want to forget who we are nor can we.
At the end of the service, I went up to him and thanked him, I said that I was a stranger in a strange land, and I thanked him for reminding me that what eyes don’t see, the heart does grieve over and my heart has grieved so much, I miss my city ,my parents, my sister, my dear friends, ,MCYM, my church, my creepy obsession, my kids whom I used to teach…I miss so many smiles…so many faces….but that’s life honey…she said…it moves on…………….

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH WOWW GAL!!!!!!! YOU ARE A VIRGIN....LETS FALL IN LOVE...

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?