IN THE CONFINES OF MY ROOM.....

It was my birthday a few days ago and I was celebrating it lying on my bed. High with fever and surviving all the body pain. I felt so weak from within as if I have been drained of all my energy. The temperature within rose at times, at times I used to shiver. It was a strange cacophony of miseries that I was going through, away from my home all alone. There was no mother to shower love on me, there was no sister to get medicines for me, there was no turmeric milk, no papa ka kaadha. I was all alone somehow barely managing to walk at times, even sitting for a few minutes seemed like an herculean task. All I could do was just lie, lie down and allowing my body to heal itself. I had no strength to consult a doctor. I just lay there constantly watching the whatsapp wishes flooding my phone. I attended the calls of my best friends as they wished me the best in life on my 25th birthday. Though I tried to sit up and check my facebook timeline, I collapsed as my back screamed with pain. I laid down and slept, with my laptop and lights on. I woke up on my birthday morning by a call from my mother, she wished me a happy birthday and gave me her blessings. Poor soul, didn’t know, how much sick her son was, neither did I tell her. She will exaggerate it in her mind and increase her blood pressure. I went to the bathroom and puked out whatever I had eaten last night, it was terrible. To take every step seemed like a tedious task, all I could do was lie down, I could receive calls though and hear the caring words of my friends. Take glucose and eat some light food were the common advices that poured in. I rested all day, taking glucose at intervals, it was all dark. I hadn’t seen sunlight for the past two days, and it looked a lot darker that I was. I felt like someone on rehab, I felt like a drug addict locked in the confines of a room. I just groaned in pain whole day, lying on my bed turning positions and that’s how I celebrated my 25th birthday

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH WOWW GAL!!!!!!! YOU ARE A VIRGIN....LETS FALL IN LOVE...

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?